¾ cup all purpose flour
¾ cup Splenda, granulated
1 pinch salt
¼ cup light butter
1 ¼ cups splenda, granulated
2 Tbsp all purpose flour
½ cup egg substitute
½ cup half and half
½ cup fresh lemon juice
1 Tbsp fresh lemon peel, grated
¼ cup reduced sugar raspberry preserves
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray an 8X8 inch square baking pan generously with butter flavored non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Prepare crust. Mix together flour, Splenda and salt in a medium mixing bowl. Cut in butter until the mixture is crumbly, like a streusel topping. Do not overmix. Press dough into the prepared pan. Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Prepare filling. Place Splenda and flour in a mixing bowl. Stir well Add egg substitute and half and half. Stir until blended. Slowly add lemon juice while stirring constantly. Add lemon peel.
- Stir raspberry preserves until they loosen up. Spread evenly over warm crust.
- Gently pour lemon mixture over preserves. Bake in pre-heated oven 20 to 25 minutes or until set. Remove from oven and allow to cool before placing in refrigerator.
- Chill in refrigerator 2 hours before serving.
Makes 12 servings.
70 kcal; 3gm total fat; 2gm sat fat; 2gm PRO; 9gm CHO; 0 fiber; 10 mg cholesterol; 60mg sodium.
Exchanges: 1 Carb Choice