Citrus Memorial Health System provides a wide range of inpatient and outpatient surgical services, including microscopic and minimally invasive surgeries and same-day procedures.
We take pride in providing state of the art surgical services in a community hospital environment, common areas of surgical specialties include:
- Ear, nose and throat
- Obstetrics and gynecology
- Plastic surgery
- General and vascular surgery, including minimally invasive vascular procedures
Outpatient treatments for chemotherapy, blood transfusions and IV therapy also are available.
The award-winning Orthopedic Center at Citrus Memorial Health System is nationally recognized for excellence in orthopedic care. Our team of Board-Certified Orthopedic and Spine surgeons performs state-of-the-art surgical procedures and innovative treatments to help patients regain their mobility and return to active, independent lives.
The team of specialists can expertly diagnose and treat the entire spectrum of musculoskeletal disorders.
- Partial knee resurfacing
- Total knee resurfacing
- Knee arthroscopy for torn knee ligaments and cartilage
- Shoulder arthroscopy
- Shoulder rotator cuff repair
- Total or partial knee, hip and shoulder joint replacement
- Cervical and lumbar spine procedures
- Minimally invasive lumbar spine procedures
- Orthopedic and spine trauma
- Sports injuries
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Breast and reconstructive surgery
- Colon surgery
Vascular Surgery Services:
- Peripheral vascular procedures
- Access surgery
- Minimally invasive vascular diagnostic and interventional surgery
For the comfort of patients and the person accompanying them, private pre-operative rooms are provided. Same-day surgery patients also have private post-operative rooms.
For more information about services and our surgery center, contact the Surgical Services department at (352) 344-6477.