Dedicated to promoting good health in the community, the Citrus Memorial SHARE Club is open to health-conscious adults age 55 and over. As the county’s largest and most active social organization, the SHARE Club provides lectures on health and wellness topics, exercise classes, social activities and travel opportunities to more than 14,000 members each year.
SHARE Club members receive the following benefits:
- Lectures by medical experts on health and wellness topics
- Inclusion in a variety of social functions, from “how-to” classes to bus trips
- A complimentary subscription to the SHARE Club’s newsletter
- Calendar of events
- Discounts at local businesses
- Discounted meals in the hospital cafeteria on evenings and weekends
Take advantage of these benefits by becoming a SHARE Club member today!