The Orthopedic Center at Citrus Memorial Health System is nationally recognized for excellence in orthopedic care. Our team of Board-Certified Orthopedic and Spine surgeons performs state-of-the-art surgical procedures and innovative treatments to help patients regain their mobility and return to active, independent lives.
The team of physicians at the award-winning Orthopedic Center at Citrus Memorial can expertly diagnose and treat the entire spectrum of musculoskeletal disorders.
Our services include:
- Partial knee resurfacing
- Total knee resurfacing
- Knee arthroscopy for torn knee ligaments and cartilage
- Shoulder arthroscopy
- Shoulder rotator cuff repair
- Total or partial knee, hip and shoulder joint replacement
- Cervical and lumbar spine procedures
- Orthopedic and spine trauma
- Sports injuries
The CMHS Orthopedics Team has been recognized for multiple prestigious national designations in 2012.
- Ranked in the top 5% in the nation for Spinal Surgery and in the top 10% in the nation for Overall Orthopedic Services for the sixth consecutive year (2007 – 2012)
- Ranked as the #1 Spine Surgery program in the state of Florida for 2012.
- Received “5 star” ratings in Overall Orthopedics (2007-2012) for Hip Fracture Repair (2009-2012), Back & Neck Surgery without Fusion (2005-2012) and Fusion (2006-2012).
In 2012, Citrus Memorial Health System has earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval™ for its Joint Replacement Program by demonstrating compliance with The Joint Commission’s national standards for health care quality and safety in disease-specific care. The certification award recognizes Citrus Memorial’s dedication to continuous compliance with The Joint Commission’s state-of-the-art standards.
Also, in 2011, Citrus Memorial was identified as a recipient of the HealthGrades Patient Safety Excellence Award™, indicating that its patient safety ratings are in the top 5% of U.S. hospitals. Citrus Memorial Hospital was one of only 268 hospitals in the country to receive this designation.
To read more about the awards, click here.
To learn more about HealthGrades, click on this link: www.healthgrades.com.
For orthopedic questions, call the Physician Referral Line at 352-637-3337