Katie Myers, APR
Office: (352) 344-6501
Public Relations responds to media inquiries and disseminates news about Citrus Memorial Hospital and its entities, including:
- Citrus Memorial Hospital
- Citrus Memorial Rehab and Aquatics
- Citrus Memorial Healthcare Center at Sugarmill Woods
- Citrus Primary Care Group
- Inverness Surgical Associates
- Genesis Women's Center
The Citrus Memorial Public Relations staff is available to assist news media in answering questions about the hospital, locating a media resource spokesperson, or obtaining more information about a news release or event.
News Articles List
Volunteers at Citrus Memorial Hospital recently made a significant donation to the Citrus County Family Resource Center.
Citrus Memorial Hospital recently announced the appointment of Jacquelyn Nyenhuis, MS, RDN as its Director of Food and Nutritional Services and...
Sign up now to join the Community-Wide Fitness Challenge
Members of the Citrus Memorial Hospital ER staff partnered with Citrus County Fire Rescue and Nature Coast EMS to sell t-shirts and raise funds...
Jack Brown, Julie Moomaw and Jan Minogue were recently recognized as volunteers of the month at Citrus Memorial Hospital.
HCA, the parent company of Citrus Memorial Hospital is a leader in hiring military veterans and military veteran spouses.
Citrus Memorial Hospital recently announced five Ultrasound Technologists have earned accreditation in their field of practice.
Citrus Memorial Hospital recently announced the appointment of Yvonne Lamme as Director of Cardiopulmonary Services.
Citrus Memorial Hospital is pleased to welcome Dr. Esther Browne-King to the Sugarmill Woods Family Care Center, 7945 S. Suncoast Blvd, Homosassa...
Citrus Memorial Hospital is pleased to welcome Dr. Ghassan Hasan.
Citrus Memorial Hospital recently announced the appointment of Jessica Geddings as Director of Surgical Services.
Citrus Memorial Hospital today announced that it has earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval for Sepsis Certification.
Citrus Memorial Hospital recently announced seven newly elected volunteer officers who will serve for one year.
In anticipation of Tropical Storm Hermine, some medical offices will be closed throughout September 1.
Citrus Memorial Hospital will unveil its elegantly remodeled Women and Baby Center at an open house event on Friday, September 9 from 4-7pm at...
Interventions and advancements in Heart Care Discussion in September
Citrus Memorial Hospital will present an Orthopedic seminar on Wednesday, August 31 at 5:30pm at the Citrus Hills Golf and Country Club Hampton...
The Society of Thoracic Surgeons has awarded Citrus Memorial Hospital its highest possible three-star rating, demonstrating high-quality outcomes...
At a ceremony held during National Hospital Week, Tammy Mitchell, CRT was named Citrus Memorial Hospital's Employee of the Year.
Citrus Memorial hosts heart seminar about interventions and advancements in heart care in June
Bordeleau and Carmain snag top honors
Citrus Memorial Hospital will present an Orthopedic seminar on Wednesday, June 1st.
Kathleen Neumann was recently named the Volunteer of the Year at Citrus Memorial Hospital.
Anyone with a drivers’ license has – at least for a fleeting moment – thought about whether or not to become an organ donor.
Citrus Memorial Hospital was recently recognized for its support of the 13th Annual Black Diamond Foundation Pro-Am Tournament.
Citrus Memorial Hospital is pleased to welcome Dr. Louis Bernadin Dit Claudel Bois to its active medical staff.
Teleneurology brings fast stroke care to Citrus Memorial's ER
Hospital Corporation of America has been recognized as a 2016 World’s Most Ethical Company® by the Ethisphere Institute, a global leader in defining...
Parking lot resurfacing to begin at CMH on Monday on Feb 8th.
The Women’s Choice Award® sets the standard for helping women make smart choices through education, empowerment, and validation.
Citrus Memorial Hospital is pleased to welcome Dr. Michael LoGuidice, Sr. to its active medical staff. Dr. LoGuidice is a board certified emergency...
Citrus Memorial is offering a free health seminar on Wednesday, February 24 at 5:30pm at Citrus Hills Golf and Country Club in Hernando.
The following support groups meet monthly on the Citrus Memorial Hospital campus in Inverness. For more information, visit CitrusMH.com or call...
Citrus Memorial Hospital is pleased to announce that Ultrasound Technologist Tracey Alexander recently received her American Registry for Diagnostic...
Citrus Memorial Hospital will offer a number of heart health programs and support groups in February
Employees and volunteers at Citrus Memorial Hospital recently gathered to honor 26-year volunteer Betty Hills.
Employees at Citrus Memorial Hospital were honored recently at an event to thank them for their years of service. Nearly 100 staff members were...
Press Release Content Citrus Memorial Hospital is pleased to welcome Dr. Hasti Larjani to its active medical staff. Dr. Larjani is a member of...
Citrus Memorial Hospital is pleased to welcome Dr. Marta Gonzalez to its active medical staff. Dr. Gonzalez is a member of Radiology Physician...
News Related Content
Federal Privacy Law Media Guidelines:
The following standards apply to ALL media inquiries per federal privacy laws (Healthcare Insurance Portability and Accountability Act):
- Media inquiries must contain the specific, accurate patient name.
- As long as the patient has not requested that information be withheld, we may release the patient's one-word condition without obtaining prior written patient authorization. The patient has the option to expressly state that he or she does not want information released, including confirmation of his or her presence in the facility.
- Any medical information beyond the one-word condition requires written authorization by the patient or patient's legal representative. Note: public agencies (police, fire/rescue) are not bound to the same standards.
- Videotaped or recorded interviews, photographs, or any direct interaction with a patient requires written patient authorization.
- Undetermined - Patient awaiting physician assessment
- Good - Patient's vital signs are stable and within normal limits; patient is comfortable; indicators are excellent.
- Fair - Patient's vital signs are stable, but he/she is uncomfortable or may have minor complications; indicators are favorable.
- Serious - Patient is acutely ill and vital signs may be unstable, but there is a chance for improvement; indicators are questionable.
- Critical - Vital signs are unstable and not within normal limits; there may be major complications and indicators are unfavorable.