Public Relations responds to media inquiries and disseminates news about Citrus Memorial Hospital and its entities, including:
- Behavioral Health Transitions at Citrus Memorial
- Cardiac Surgical Associates of Inverness
- Citrus Internal Medicine Associates
- Citrus Memorial Hospital
- Citrus Memorial Rehab and Aquatics
- Citrus Memorial Healthcare Center at Sugarmill Woods
- Citrus Memorial Wound Care and Hyperbarics
- Citrus Primary Care Group
- Genesis Women's Center
- Inverness Surgical Associates
- Orthopedic Associates of Citrus
The Citrus Memorial Public Relations staff is available to assist news media in answering questions about the hospital, locating a media resource spokesperson, or obtaining more information about a news release or event.
News Articles List
During February's American Heart Month, the medical experts at Citrus Memorial Hospital are encouraging members of the Citrus County community...
Citrus Memorial Hospital today announced it is seeking volunteers for positions throughout the 204-bed Inverness hospital.
The building at 402 W. Grace St. once had the focus of healing souls. Now its focus is healing bodies of the sick and training the people who...
West Marion Community Hospital is looking for a new CEO after Ginger Carroll recently left to take the top post at Citrus Memorial Hospital in...
HCA Healthcare West Florida welcomes Ginger Carroll, FACHE, as the new Chief Executive Officer of Citrus Memorial Hospital.
Operators of Citrus Memorial Hospital announced Thursday that Ginger Carroll will be the new CEO replacement for Citrus Memorial Hospital.
News Related Content
Federal Privacy Law Media Guidelines:
The following standards apply to ALL media inquiries per federal privacy laws (Healthcare Insurance Portability and Accountability Act):
- Media inquiries must contain the specific, accurate patient name.
- As long as the patient has not requested that information be withheld, we may release the patient's one-word condition without obtaining prior written patient authorization. The patient has the option to expressly state that he or she does not want information released, including confirmation of his or her presence in the facility.
- Any medical information beyond the one-word condition requires written authorization by the patient or patient's legal representative. Note: public agencies (police, fire/rescue) are not bound to the same standards.
- Videotaped or recorded interviews, photographs, or any direct interaction with a patient requires written patient authorization.
- Undetermined - Patient awaiting physician assessment
- Good - Patient's vital signs are stable and within normal limits; patient is comfortable; indicators are excellent.
- Fair - Patient's vital signs are stable, but he/she is uncomfortable or may have minor complications; indicators are favorable.
- Serious - Patient is acutely ill and vital signs may be unstable, but there is a chance for improvement; indicators are questionable.
- Critical - Vital signs are unstable and not within normal limits; there may be major complications and indicators are unfavorable.