Current stipends for the academic year 2018-2019 are:
- PGY-1 - $50,500**
- PGY-2 - $52,000**
- PGY-3 - $53,500**
- PGY-4 - $54,230**
- PGY-5 - $55,857**
- PGY-6 - $57,533**
**Stipends are reevaluated each year and will be posted as soon as they are available.
- Available with a cost share; optional family plan can be purchased.
- Provided with minimal charge.
Basic Life Insurance
- Provided at no cost; additional amounts may be purchased for resident or family.
Professional Liability Insurance
- Provided at no cost.
- All residents receive 15 business days of vacation during the 12 month academic year and 5 educational days which will require approval of the program director.
- Residents will be provided with an iPad upon arrival with access to Clinical Key, Up to date and the Citrus Memorial curriculum.
Career Support Program
- Career Support Program through well-connected subspecialty faculty and the business expertise of administrators
- Those interested in subspecialty training will receive personal guidance and intervention to help the resident get the most competitive fellowships, even in the most competitive fields like cardiology or gastroenterology.
- Those interested in other opportunities will receive help matching the expertise of the institution, the hospitals, and other local resources with the career plans of the resident.
- This effort will start during the second year with a formal meeting with the program director to develop a career plan, identify an appropriate adviser, and guide and assist the resident to reach his/her goals.
Enhanced Recruitment Support
Recruitment efforts are based on our desire to secure residents who will share in the atmosphere of teamwork and professionalism that we strive to create. Highly qualified students whose professional and personal backgrounds suggest that they are a good match with our mission are also invited and encouraged to apply.