Electronic Pay Stub (e-stub)
- Paystubs are posted on the Thursday before payday.
- Track wages and PTO 24/7.
- You must use Internet Explorer version 6.0 or higher to access this site.
- To determine your IE version: open your internet browser, click on Help and then select About Internet Explorer.
- Facility Scheduler
Good Government Group
The Good Government Group is a grassroots employee organization, made up of HCA staff throughout Florida and we welcome the participation of our friends, family, physicians and volunteers in helping to improve healthcare in Florida. GGG provides a unique way for all our staff to become informed, involved, and politically active.
HCA Hope Fund
- The HCA Hope Fund is an employee-run, employee-supported 501(c)3 charity.
- The Hope Fund's goal is to help HCA employees and their immediate families who are affected by hardship. This includes disasters, extended illness/injury and other special situations. The fund provides emergency information, referrals and/or financial aid.
- HCA employees, vendors, affiliated physicians and the general public can make tax-deductible donations to the fund.
Option 1: Visit Thomas & Company and select “Request Employment and Wage Verification” (Green Button) on the home page. The requesting party will be charged a nominal processing fee. Provide the company code HCA747 and the employee’s Social Security Number.
Option 2: Call the Verifications Department at (615) 620-0569 to submit a request and make alternate payment arrangements (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Check, or Money Order). Provide the company code HCA747 and the employee’s Social Security Number.
For further assistance contact:
T&C Verifications Department
Post Office Box 280100, Nashville, TN 37228