Whether your physician has ordered routine blood work or a specialized study, the Laboratory Services department offers a full complement of services with oversight by our Medical Director, who is board-certified by the College of American Pathologists.
Our experienced staff uses the most up-to-date technology to provide your physician, with fast and accurate results needed to plan your care.
As a full-service clinical laboratory, we provide clinical services in:
- CBC (Complete Blood County)
- ESR (Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate)
- PT/INR (Prothrombin Time)
- APTT (Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time)
- General Chemistry
- Therapeutic Drug Monitoring
- Drugs of Abuse
- -HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin)
- -PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
- -TSH (Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone)
- -T4 (Thyroxine)
- Transfusion Services
- Antibody Identification
- Compatibility Testing
- Reference Testing provided by LifeSouth
- Frozen Sections
- Surgical Pathology
- Cytopathology (GYN & Non-GYN)
- Anatomic Pathology, including Immunohistochemistry
For more information, contact Laboratory Services at (352) 344-6571.