The Orthopedic and Spine Center of Excellence at Citrus Memorial is nationally recognized for excellence in orthopedic and spine care. Our team of Board-Certified Orthopedic and Spine surgeons performs state-of-the-art surgical procedures and innovative treatments to help patients regain their mobility and return to active, independent lives. When medications and physical therapy are no longer enough to relieve your pain, choose the top-rated Orthopedic and Spine Center of Excellence.
We offer exceptional care for patients in Citrus County and the surrounding area. We’re often the first choice because we offer:
- Advanced techniques for surgery: Our experienced spine and orthopedics team uses the latest techniques, including several types of minimally invasive surgery for knee and hip replacement and spine conditions.
- Complete service in one location: Our main hospital campus houses all of our services for spine and orthopedic care, including diagnostic imaging, surgery and rehabilitation services.
- Private rooms: Inpatients stay in private rooms with a restroom and shower, HDTV and plenty of space for friends and family to visit.
- Local Physicians and Staff: Our Orthopedic and Spine specialists live right in your community.
Our services include:
- Anterior Hip Replacement
- Hip Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement
- Shoulder Replacement
- Reverse Total Shoulders
- Minimally Invasive Joint Reconstruction Surgery
- Partial Knee Replacement
- Arthroscopic Surgery - Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist, Knee and Ankle
- Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair
- Sports Injuries
- Cervical and Lumbar Spine Stabilization
- Spinal Fusion
Diagnostic Imaging Services at Citrus Memorial Hospital are an integral part of patient care for our ortho patients. Routine X-Rays, CT Scans and MRI scans are all used to diagnose a variety of
conditions. Additionally, live X-Ray called fluoroscopy is utilized in the Operating Room to guide the physician during surgery.
Our rehabilitation team works hand in hand with your physician to assess your rehab needs after surgery. We create individualized programs to optimize your strength, endurance and independence during your recovery while in the hospital. If you require continued rehabilitation beyond your hospitalization, we have a comprehensive Outpatient Rehabilitation program, where our team of therapists can assist you in returning to an active lifestyle. We are unique, providing private, individual treatment sessions with a therapist throughout the course of therapy.
We're committed to patient education. We offer a class designed specifically for patients requiring orthopedic surgery that includes the opportunity to learn important information about your procedure and postoperative recovery. And, you can bring your caregiver along. For information on the Joint Academy Program call (352) 560-6351.